We have the customized solution:
HydroCab PowerCore for Research
HydroCab PowerCore is a complete energy storage system combining the benefits of hydrogen and battery systems.
It can be integrated into all existing PV, wind or hydropower plants, supporting short and long-term energy storage. Its plug and play modularity enables the design of a flexible system customized to your needs.
It can be delivered in an air-cooled or water cooled version for combined heat and power.
A comprehensive range of optional elements are available to complete the systems including: Compressors, Water Purification Systems, Water Tank Modules, H2 Storage Solutions, Inverters, and Batteries.
We also offer installation and commissioning on site.
Do you need a bigger system? No problem, the system is scalable, ask us for a customized solution.
- Combines water electrolysis and fuel cells in one self-sufficient energy system for short- and long-term energy storage
- Can be integrated into all existing PV, wind or hydropower plants
- Logistics-free, sustainable energy solution
- Easy operation, independent of external electricity price fluctuations
- Up to 2 Nm³/h H2 production and up to 8 kW electric output power configurable
- Integrated dryer ensures H2 purity of 99.999 % (5.0)
- H2 outlet pressure already 35 bar
- Fuel cells can be integrated modularly up to 8 kW power
- Suitable hydrogen storage solutions for effectively available energy from 40 kWh to >1,000 kWh
- Modularly scalable and expandable at any time
- Plug & play, easy installation and low maintenance operation
H2 Production rate:
up to 3 kg per day / 1,5Nm³ per hour
Operative power consumption:
up to 9,5 kW
0,4 l/h … 1,2 l/h
Cabinet outside dimensions:
Available size inside:
300 kg – 500 kg
Location of connections and piping:
All connections are located in the back of the cabinet. The O2 out line is located on the top.
Ambient operative temperature range:
Fuel Cell output power:
1,2kW – 8kW
Voltage output fuel cell:
24V / 48 V
AEM Electrolyser EL 4.0
High efficiency Electrolyser with low requirements for input water purity. The Modules can be easily integrated in 19“ racks and have low maintenance requirements. As many modules as needed are addable to a scalable and modular System.
Water Tank Module (WTM) 2.1
The water tank is rack mountable into a standard 19” cabinet. It is able to supply 11 AEM electrolysers with clean water,
The dryer is maintenance- free. During operation, one cartridge catches the humidity from the hydrogen gas stream of the electrolyser, while the other cartridge is heated and regenerated. The dryer is rack- mountable in a standard 19” cabinet.
Hydro Fuel Cell
Our fuel cells from Intelligent Energy can be integrated into our modular and individual configurable H2 Core systems, complementing the systems immensely, because the hydrogen produced can be easily and reliably converted back into electricity. The fuel cells are available in the different power levels 1.2 kW, 2.4 kW and 4.0 kW.
This product can be extended with the following modules
Request for a quote
Send us a short message, if you are interested in this packacke and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.