Enapter’s patented anion exchange membrane (AEM) electrolyser is a standardized, stackable and flexible system to produce on-site hydrogen.
The modular design – paired with advanced software integration – allows set up in minutes and remote control and management. Stack this electrolyser to achieve the required hydrogen flowrate.
This version 2.1 is the predecessor model to EL 4.0.
Electrolyser EL2.1 (standard version)
- High efficiency
- Automated & remote operation with Enapters EMS
- Low requirements for input water purity
- Ideal for on-site hydrogen production
- Low maintenance requirements
- Safe operation
- Scalable and modular, add as many modules as needed
- Modules can be easily integrated in 19“ racks
- Quick and easy installation
- Small footprint thanks to compact design
1,0785 kg / 24 h
Hydrogen output purity:
35 bar: ~ 99.9 % (Impurities: ~ 1000 ppm H₂O)
Up to 35 bar
Nominal power consumption per Nm³ of H₂ produced (beginning of life):
This product can be extended with the following modules
Request for a quote
Send us a short message, if you are interested in this module and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.