Enapter’s patented anion exchange membrane (AEM) electrolyser is a standardized, stackable and flexible system to produce on-site hydrogen.
The modular design – paired with advanced software integration – allows set up in minutes and remote control and management. Stack this electrolyser to achieve the required hydrogen flowrate.
Electrolyser EL2.1 (standard version)
- High efficiency
- Automated & remote operation with Enapters EMS
- Low requirements for input water purity
- Ideal for on-site hydrogen production
- Low maintenance requirements
- Safe operation
- Scalable and modular, add as many modules as needed
- Modules can be easily integrated in 19“ racks
- Quick and easy installation
- Small footprint thanks to compact design