JOIN THE "HYDRO-GENERATION" AND WORK FOR A GREEN AND SUSTAINABLE FUTURE!
Our goal is to use our experience in combination with renewable energies and new technologies to stand up for a “green and sustainable future”.
We are committed to using our experience and expertise in renewable energies and new technologies to help ensure that the future really is "green and sustainable".
H2 Core Systems is a spin-off of a specialist company for fluid system technologies and has extensive expertise in the application of gases in industrial plants. The customer is at the heart of everything we do, and our team of experts works hand-in-hand to forge long-term relationships.
Since it’s founding in 2020, H2 Core Systems has successfully installed over 200 systems in 40 countries worldwide. We produce and install modular, scalable plug & play electrolysis systems for use worldwide – combining them with the latest storage and fuel cell technologies to create centralized energy supply systems.
We are looking for you to strengthen our team at the Heide location as soon as possible!
Project Manager Hydrogen (m/f/x)
We are looking for you to join our team as a Project Manager Hydrogen (m/f/x) at our location in Heide at the earliest possible date!
- Taking over technical project planning and preparation in the project phase between sales and delivery
- Independent project management for global projects and service works
- Customer support during the project implementation phases
- Support in production planning and production optimization
- As a contact person, you excel with competence and reliability, both internally within the team and on-site with our customers
- Participation in trade fairs and commissioning (national and international)
- Continuous optimization of your work environment for increased efficiency
- Ideally, you have a university degree (Bachelor or Master) in a technical field or a comparable discipline
- Knowledge in manufacturing technology, fluid technology, and interdisciplinary technical competence (electrical engineering, mechatronics, mechanical engineering) with a focus on hydrogen plant construction and peripherals
- Several years of experience in project management are desirable; a project certificate is advantageous (but not a mandatory requirement)
- Good German and English skills are required (but don’t worry, we provide training opportunities)
- Willingness for international commissioning is desirable
- A clear vision: impressive career opportunities and secure jobs.
- High growth industry: drive hydrogen technologies and innovations forward with us.
- Learning opportunities: our training courses and diverse development opportunities will make you an expert.
- A good working environment: free coffee and organic fruits as an energy booster.
- Global team: We have an international team, working from several continents.
- Flexible job models to support your work-life balance: working in the office, the option of mobile working and flexitime.
- Competitive renumeration: With bonuses and 30 days’ vacation per year.
- Benefit Card: After your probationary period, you can look forward to our monthly sustainable shopping and transportation Benefit Cards.
- Let’s build a green future together: Let’s make green hydrogen available to everyone, everywhere.
What comes next:
Apply now and quickly simply via our form.
We check your application and we will contact you immediately.
In a personal conversation we exchange our ideas.
We are one team – let’s shape the future together!
H2 Core Systems
H2 Core Systems develops, manufactures and maintains modularly configurable electrolysis systems that are expandable and scalable at any time. The perfect solutions in combination with photovoltaic or wind power systems for a decentralized, self-sufficient and green energy supply that can be used worldwide.
Our goal is to use our experience in combination with renewable energies and new technologies to stand up for a “green and sustainable future”. We want to inspire the social change in a resource-saving, intelligent and goal-oriented action. Together with our partners, we are “first movers” and are determined to do great things! That’s why we are looking for highly motivated people who share their expertise and skills and want to expand them in a dynamic team in an uprising market.
Become part of the “hydro generation” and join our enthusiastic team to stand up for a green and sustainable future!
Your place of work: Heide
Heide is a medium-sized town in Schleswig-Holstein and the district capital of the Dithmarschen district. With many projects on the west coast of Schleswig-Holstein, the district of Dithmarschen has been playing a steadily growing role in the energy transition for years, especially in the area of green hydrogen. We actively support this future course.
Send us your application!
If you think you would be a good fit, please contact us.
You can also upload your application documents (short cover letter with your salary expectations, CV, important references) via the form.
We are looking forward to your application.
Or by post:
H2 Core Systems GmbH
Project Manager Hydrogen (m/f/x)
Attn. Nicole Reiche
Rüsdorfer Str. 8