Become part of the “hydrogeneration” and join our enthusiastic team to stand up for a green and sustainable future!
Our goal is to use our experience in combination with renewable energies and new technologies to stand up for a “green and sustainable future”.
As a successful family-owned company with over 35 years of experience in fluid system technology, we place particular value on trusting, long-term customer relationships. In doing so, we rely on a cooperative partnership and a strong team.
Today, we produce and install modular, scalable plug & play electrolysis systems for worldwide demand and combine them with current storage and fuel cell technologies to form core energy supply systems. We are a spin off of the TC-Hydraulik Group.
We are looking for you to strengthen our team at the Heide location as soon as possible!
Personnel specialist (m/f/d)
We, H2 Core Systems GmbH, are looking for a full-time Personnel specialist (m/f/d) for 40 hours per week in Heide with immediate effect.
Your tasks will include:
- You are responsible for the entire international recruiting process, from the design of the job advertisement, sifting through applications to conducting interviews, in close coordination with the specialist departments
- You develop new recruiting strategies as well as personnel marketing measures
- You actively and enthusiastically work on overarching projects to strengthen employer branding and focus on attracting talent with creative input
- You take over the independent management of HR projects
- You take care of the research, planning and booking of further education/training within the scope of personnel development
- You continuously keep yourself informed about changes in legislation that affect HR and ensure that these are implemented
- You will assist as a vacation/sick leave replacement in the preparation and execution of timely payroll in cooperation with our tax office
- You manage the time management in TopM-net7 as a vacation/sickness substitute
- You support as a vacation/sickness representative in the operative day-to-day business from entry to exit, including the preparation of employment contracts, certificates and references, maintenance of personnel files and master data as well as the implementation of individual personnel measures in coordination with management
Your professional skills include:
- Ideally, you have a commercial apprenticeship or a degree related to the topic of human resources
- Several years of experience in the field of HR desirable
- You have experience in setting up structures and processes
- You can manage projects from start to implementation
- You continuously deal with legal requirements in the area of HR and implement them accordingly
- You are communicative and yet discreet
- Good knowledge of German and English (we provide training opportunities)
- You are communicative and enjoy working in a team
- You keep a cool head even in hectic situations and find flexible solutions
- Your way of working is characterized by a high degree of orderliness
- Commitment and organization are part of your way of working
- No matter what happens, we look for solutions!
- You actively and continuously participate in our improvement processes
- You see changes as an opportunities and approach those positively.
Why we are the right employer:
- As a small company your areas of responsibility will be interesting and varied
- We are a family-run group of companies and have therefore always been close to our employees.
- We believe in work life balance.
- We can offer working at the home office or flexible locations for this position.
- Together we create opportunities for individual working time arrangements.
- We strive to create an enjoyable work environment.
- We can offer you a permanent full-time position, or part time.
What comes next:
Apply now and quickly simply via our form.
We check your application and we will contact you immediately.
In a personal conversation we exchange our ideas.
We are one team – let’s shape the future together!
H2 Core Systems
H2 Core Systems develops, manufactures and maintains modularly configurable electrolysis systems that are expandable and scalable at any time. The perfect solutions in combination with photovoltaic or wind power systems for a decentralized, self-sufficient and green energy supply that can be used worldwide.
Our goal is to use our experience in combination with renewable energies and new technologies to stand up for a “green and sustainable future”. We want to inspire the social change in a resource-saving, intelligent and goal-oriented action. Together with our partners, we are “first movers” and are determined to do great things! That’s why we are looking for highly motivated people who share their expertise and skills and want to expand them in a dynamic team in an uprising market.
Become part of the “hydro generation” and join our enthusiastic team to stand up for a green and sustainable future!
Your place of work: Heide
Heide is a medium-sized town in Schleswig-Holstein and the district capital of the Dithmarschen district. With many projects on the west coast of Schleswig-Holstein, the district of Dithmarschen has been playing a steadily growing role in the energy transition for years, especially in the area of green hydrogen. We actively support this future course.
Send us your application!
If you feel addressed, please contact us.
You can also upload your application documents (short cover letter with your salary expectations, CV, important references) via the form.
We are looking forward to your application.
Or by post:
H2 Core Systems GmbH
Personnel specialist (m/f/d)
Attn. Imke Beger
Rüsdorfer Str. 8