Become part of the “hydrogeneration” and join our enthusiastic team to stand up for a green and sustainable future!
Our goal is to use our experience in combination with renewable energies and new technologies to stand up for a “green and sustainable future”.
As a successful family-owned company with over 35 years of experience in fluid system technology, we place particular value on trusting, long-term customer relationships. In doing so, we rely on a cooperative partnership and a strong team.
Today, we produce and install modular, scalable plug & play electrolysis systems for worldwide demand and combine them with current storage and fuel cell technologies to form core energy supply systems. We are a spin off of the TC-Hydraulik Group.
We are looking for you to strengthen our team at the Heide location as soon as possible!
Employee financial accounting (m/f/d)
We, H2 Core Systems GmbH, are looking for a full-time Employee financial accounting (m/f/d) for 40 hours per week in Heide with immediate effect.
Your tasks will include:
- You are responsible for payment transactions and the creation of payment runs
- You take over the responsibility for the dunning process and the management of open items
- You take over the posting and account assignment of accounts payable and receivable invoices
- You process G/L accounts and bank postings
- You support the asset accounting
- You take care of the booking of travel expenses and credit card accounting
- You take over the master data maintenance
- You carry out monthly closings
- You take care of the accounting correspondence and archiving
- You work closely with our tax consultant
- You prepare internal reports on your own responsibility
- You are responsible for the control and preparation of financial data (KLAR)
- You are in charge of the fleet management
- You create invoices (receipts) in the merchandise management system
- You take care of the mail and office management
- You prepare quarterly and annual financial statements
- You prepare and submit the monthly advance sales tax return as well as the intra-community sales to the tax office.
Your professional skills include:
- deally, you have completed an apprenticeship as a tax clerk (m/f/d) or comparable commercial vocational training
- Several years of professional experience and good knowledge in the area of financial administration and controlling
- You have a high affinity for electronic data exchange and systems – keyword “digital accounting – paperless”.
- You continuously deal with legal requirements in the area of financial accounting and implement them accordingly
- Good knowledge of German and English (we provide training opportunities)
- You are communicative and enjoy working in a team
- You keep a cool head even in hectic situations and find flexible solutions
- Your way of working is characterized by a high degree of orderliness
- Commitment and organization are part of your way of working
- No matter what happens, we look for solutions!
- You actively and continuously participate in our improvement processes
- You see changes as an opportunities and approach those positively.
Why we are the right employer:
- As a small company your areas of responsibility will be interesting and varied
- We are a family-run group of companies and have therefore always been close to our employees.
- We believe in work life balance.
- We can offer working at the home office or flexible locations for this position.
- Together we create opportunities for individual working time arrangements.
- We strive to create an enjoyable work environment.
- We can offer you a permanent full-time position, or part time.
What comes next:
Apply now and quickly simply via our form.
We check your application and we will contact you immediately.
In a personal conversation we exchange our ideas.
We are one team – let’s shape the future together!
H2 Core Systems
H2 Core Systems develops, manufactures and maintains modularly configurable electrolysis systems that are expandable and scalable at any time. The perfect solutions in combination with photovoltaic or wind power systems for a decentralized, self-sufficient and green energy supply that can be used worldwide.
Our goal is to use our experience in combination with renewable energies and new technologies to stand up for a “green and sustainable future”. We want to inspire the social change in a resource-saving, intelligent and goal-oriented action. Together with our partners, we are “first movers” and are determined to do great things! That’s why we are looking for highly motivated people who share their expertise and skills and want to expand them in a dynamic team in an uprising market.
Become part of the “hydro generation” and join our enthusiastic team to stand up for a green and sustainable future!
Your place of work: Heide
Heide is a medium-sized town in Schleswig-Holstein and the district capital of the Dithmarschen district. With many projects on the west coast of Schleswig-Holstein, the district of Dithmarschen has been playing a steadily growing role in the energy transition for years, especially in the area of green hydrogen. We actively support this future course.
Send us your application!
If you feel addressed, please contact us.
You can also upload your application documents (short cover letter with your salary expectations, CV, important references) via the form.
We are looking forward to your application.
Or by post:
H2 Core Systems GmbH
Employee financial accounting (m/f/d)
Attn. Imke Beger
Rüsdorfer Str. 8